- Cosmic rays in the heliosphere: spatial and time variability
- Cosmic ray effects in the atmosphere
- GLE analysis
- Space weather research and services based on ground-based cosmic ray instrumentation
- Neutron detector instrumentation
- Neutron detector response functions
- Long-term stability of neutron monitors
- Databases and catalogues
The oral sessions will be held as webinar. The software BigBlueButton will be used. You do not have to install any software on your computer. You just need a web browser on your device (computer, smartphone) that supports HTML5 (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, …). We will send you the address to connect.
The screen of the speaker's computer will be shared, i.e. you are free which program on your computer you use to show your slides and whatever you want to show (animations, videos). However, keep in mind that some participants may have low internet bandwidth.
It will be possible to test the webinar system which is used for the NMDB symposium in advance. For deadline see below. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
As the “posters” will be distributed as pdf-files, it makes sense that the paper size of your poster is A4 and not A0. Orientation: Landscape. The text should be short. A maximum of 5 pages is advised. It will be possible to introduce the posters by a short oral presentation (2-5 min) during the oral sessions.
The link for poster submission will be given here.
The abstract for each contribution (oral/poster) should have the following format:
- Title of session, see above
- Preferred form of contribution: oral/poster
- Title of contribution
- Authors list with affiliation, e.g. Christian Steigies, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Germany
- Abstract text
Submission of abstract
Abstract submission with the following link: http://cosray.unibe.ch/NMDB
You will be informed until 12 June 2020, if your contribution is accepted.
We are in the process to explore where the proceedings will be published. Proceeding articles will be reviewed.
Templates will be published here as soon as we know the details.
- 29 May 2020: end of abstract submission
- 06 July 2020: end of registration
- 09 July 2020: test of presentation
- 10 July 2020: end of poster submission
- 31 August 2020: end of proceeding submission